– No smoking, firearms or drugs allowed on premises at any time.
– No food or beverages allowed on or near equipment racks, recording gear, mixing board, or in control room (at Studio’s discretion).
– Loitering by individuals and guests of clients not directly involved in the session is discouraged.
– We promote a fun, creative and professional atmosphere. Disruptive individuals will be asked to leave the premises at Studio’s discretion and will forfeit all fees
– Client shall be held financially responsible for any damage to Studio’s equipment or facilities by Client or Client’s guests.
– Studio shall have final say on proper and safe methods of use for all of it’s equipment and facilities.
– Studio is not responsible for any of Client’s property that is left on the premises.
– Studio shall not be liable to Client for equipment downtime or delays caused by equipment failure beyond Studio’s Control.
– Client agrees to indemnify Studio and employees and hold harmless from any claims, costs, losses, detriments and expenses incurred by client.
– Client affirms that he/she is the rightful owner or assignee of material to be recorded/reproduced. Studio is not responsible for copyright violations, talent or creative royalties, mechanical reproduction licenses, or any other liabilities for such material or services.
– Studio makes no warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied, except those contained in the contract.